|Important Message||Bournemouth Park Bowling Club [BPBC] are now a MIXED CLUB and are keen to invite any current lady bowlers or any ladies interested in taking up bowls to contact us. You will enjoy yourselves!!|
|History||The BPBC was opened in 1907, by Mr G Larman, as an exclusive club for business gentlemen and limited to a membership of 35! .....||#||#|
|Membership||THe Club is a Mixed Club, having changed its status as from November 2021. There are two types of membership PLAYING and SOCIAL. Playing membership is available to both 'MALE' and 'FEMALE' bowlers, as the Club became a Mixed Club as from November 2021. Annual membership is from 1 November to 31 October, annually. The first year of a PLAYING membership, is FREE||Forms||#|
|Competitions||Playing members are able to enter the Club Annual and One-Day Club competitions.
Playing members are also able to enter a number of local Southend & District Bowling Association (S&DBA), Essex County Bowling Association (ECBA) and London & Southern Counties Bowling Association (L&SCBA) competitions.
The Club also enters
One Day Competitions
|Fixtures||Playing members are able to take part in a range of Fixtures:|
(1) Friendlies, matches against other local bowling clubs, plus a Day Trip match against a not so local club.
(2) Group 6, which is a local league, currently comprising 6 leagues of about 8 clubs, each playing each other on a home and Away basis.
(3) Cutler Shield, - a local league involving non-Park Clubs;
(4) Centenary Cup, played against Essex County BC on a Home and Away basis; and
(5) Larman Cup, played against Thorpe Bay on a Home and Away basis.
Group 6 Fixtures
Cutler Shield Fixtures
|Activities||October to April including Short Mat, Snooker, Darts||#||#|
How to find us